GGHH Connect, serves as the connective tissue of the GGHH network. An innovative, online platform, GGHH Connect brings the GGHH member community to your fingertips to connect with leading hospitals, health systems, and experts from around the globe.
- Access all GGHH member tools and resources.
- Crowd source questions about your projects and receive advice from members and experts near and far.
- Visit community spaces and discussion forums focused on 10 goal topics ranging from energy, to buildings, to waste, and more…allowing members to access people and information specific to their interests and projects
- Learn about the latest cutting edge work taking place on every continent to fuel your future ideas and plans.
- Inspire and educate others with your experience and expertise.
- Access Hippocrates Data Center to track, store, and visualize your sustainability data on a secure web-based platform.
Getting started and accessing Hippocrates
- Log into your GGHH Connect account (gghhconnect.net).
- Click on the Hippocrates Community to access the data center
- Access the data forms, update your profile, and analyze your progress
Not a member?
Joining the Global Green and Healthy Hospitals network is a fluid and easy process. Click here and following these three steps to become a member today!