Webinar | Sustainable Energy Efficiency Practices in South African Hospitals
Greater energy efficiency and transitioning to clean energy sources can both significantly reduce greenhouse gas emissions and protect public health from the impacts of climate change. Health care facilities consume a big amount of fossil fuel energy, but can significantly cut their emissions and energy costs over time by using alternative forms of renewable energy, and biofuels that do not undermine public health.
Join this webinar to learn about the sustainable energy efficiency practices being taken by GGHH members in South Africa.
Friday, May 26 at:
- 10 am South Africa Standard Time
- 10 am Central European Summer Time
- 4 pm Phillipine Time and China Standard Time
- 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 1 hour
Free of charge.
- Denton Smith, Head of Engineering at Groote Schuur Hospital
- Thorpe Koorts, Project Manager at Western Cape Government Health
- Andre Nortje, Energy Engineer at Netcare Limited
Those who participate in the entire webinar will receive a Certificate of Attendance by email. When you complete the registration form, please provide your name as you would like it to appear on the Certificate of Attendance.