GGHH Webinar Series
The GGHH Webinar Series offers informational, educational, and interactive monthly web events to learn about the latest from the field of sustainable health from experts and GGHH members around the globe.
From the 10 GGHH sustainabilty goals, to current events of interest, to important research and publications, GGHH webinars focus in on a specific topic to provide health care sustainability professionals with technical information, real world examples, and cutting edge approaches to improving sustainability at health care facilities.
- 16 August | Seminario web gratuito: Reemplazo de sustancias químicas tóxicas por alternativas más seguras (in Spanish). Register
- 30 August | Minamata Convention on Mercury Enters into Force. Stay tuned for news!
- Sign up to our newsletter and receive the latest news and information on events.
- Click here to view our past webinars, access resources and more
- Click here to view other upcoming events