4th Saving Lives Sustainably: Global Forum 2021
Join us for the 4th Saving Lives Sustainably: Sustainable Production in the Health Sector Global Forum 2021 which will take place on 17-18 November 2021, under the theme, “Strengthening Sustainability in the Health Sector Supply Chains in the midst of COVID-19.”
The Global Forum 2021 host leading experts of sustainable health care that will address a range of topics on environmental and social sustainability in the production, supply, and procurement of health commodities, delivery of health care services, and management of associated waste, in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Health Care Without Harm speakers at the forum:
- Gary Cohen, President and Co-Founder
- Mariano De Donatis, International Managing Director
- Andrea Hurtado Epstein, Climate Program Manager for Latin America
- Megha Rathi, Project Coordinator, Sustainable Health in Procurement Project (SHiPP)
- Sonia Roschnik, International Climate Policy Director
- Ramon San Pascual, Executive Director, Health Care Without Harm SE Asia
- Jacquelina Tapia, Technical Manager of Programs for Latin America
- Susan Wilburn, International Sustainability Director
- Andreea Zotinca, Circular Health Care Project Office, Health Care Without Harm Europe
The virtual event is organized by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Fundación Valle del Lili, Health Care Without Harm, and Secretariat of the UN informal Interagency Task Team on Sustainable Procurement in the Health Sector (SPHS), with the support from the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida).