Australia | Seminar on Environmental Health
GGHH member, the New South Wales Nurses & Midwifes’ Association from Australia presents a seminar on environmental health called ‘Environmentally Sustainable Practice in Hospitals and Community Settings’. In partnership with South Western Sydney LHD and following last year’s successful seminar, the event will take place on Friday, May 15th at Liverpool Hospital (New South, Wales, Australia) from 9 am until 3.30 pm. Nurses, midwives and other health workers are invited to participate.
- Debbie Wilson (NZ), Environmental Sustainability, Project Manager
- Terrona Ramsay, CEO Kooweerup Regional Health Services in Rural Victoria
- Chris Hill, Director, Environmental Sustainability, Mater Hospital Queensland
- Matt Power, Group Manager Energy and Environment, St Vincent’s Health, Sydney
- Michelle Skrivanic and Alison Brannelly, Sydney–based nurses with expertise in environmental sustainability