Case Studies from GGHH Members
These case studies serve to celebrate GGHH members’ work and document what they have achieved. They can also serve as the basis for generating publicity that highlights what is possible and to motivate others to join the effort.
Read the cases studies on:
- Climate Change
To send a case study from your institution, click here.
- Australia | Transport at Mater Health Services, Mater Health Services. Download case study
- Australia | Transport Access Guide, Mater Health Services. Download case study
- Chile | Models for green transportation, Complejo Asistencial, Dr. Sótero del Río. Download case study (in Spanish)
- Chile | Creating Incentives for Use of Public Transportation, Hospital Las Higueras. Download case study (in Spanish)
- Iceland | Green Travel Agreement for Employees, Landspítali. Download case study
- New Zealand | Go Well Travel, Hawke’s Bay District Health Board. Download case study
- Spain | Reducing the Use of Private Cars, Xàtiva – Ontinyent Department of Health. Download case study (in Spanish)
- Taiwan | Hospital Carpooling App, Taichung Tzu Chi Hospital. Download case study
See case studies on other GGHH Agenda Goals
We encourage GGHH members to submit one or more case studies highlighting their work related to a GGHH Goal. If you are a a GGHH member and would like to submit a case study, please complete the case study template and send it to email@example.com.
Once received, submissions will be reviewed and considered for publication on greenhospitals.net.
If you are not a member of the GGHH but have information or a case study you would like to share, we invite you to consider joining this worldwide initiative that brings together hospitals, health systems, health, professional and/or academic organizations to reduce their environmental footprint and promote public environmental health.
** Note: These case studies were produced with information, images and documents provided by GGHH members, who have authorized their dissemination.