Europe | First GGHH Members Meeting
The first ever GGHH Europe members meeting will take place on October 19 at the CleanMed Europe conference in Copenhagen, Denmark. This half-day morning event, on the first day of the conference, is exclusively for GGHH members and has been designed to leverage our collective impact on transforming the health sector by deepening connections and inspiring shared action among members. This meeting will offer the unique opportunity to:
- Connect with colleagues and fellow GGHH members in Europe to build face-to-face relationships and influential networks
- Connect with and learn about the latest benefits and resources from GGHH including the new Hippocrates Data Centre and GGHH Connect
- Connect with GGHH staff in Europe and beyond
- Connect with technology that allows you to stay connected all year long
Members will come away from the event with new networks of GGHH colleagues and resources to assist and inform you in your work to improve sustainability and protect environmental and public health at your facilities and in your communities.
Agenda of the GGHH Europe Members Meeting:
- 9:30 – 10:00 Welcome and member introductions
- 10:00 – 10:45 GGHH member benefits and resources overview
- 10:45 – 11:00 Coffee break and networking
- 11:00 – 12:00 GGHH goal breakout session
- 12:00 – 12:25 Discussion: GGHH in the future
- 12:25 – 12:30 Closing
To register for CleanMed Europe and the GGHH Europe Members Meeting click here. GGHH members have access to a discounted CleanMed Europe registration fee. For more information on the meeting, click here.
About Cleanmed Europe
Europe’s leading conference on sustainable health care, CleanMed Europe 2016 will bring together health care professionals from around the continent and the world to share innovations, ideas and solutions to reduce the environmental footprint of the health sector. The conference will be an incredible 3 days of sessions with speakers from Europe and around the world sharing the latest innovations and approaches to sustainable health care. For more information on CleanMed Europe, click here.