The 2019 Global Green and Healthy Hospitals (GGHH) Africa Conference is the first regional conference to bring together GGHH members, health care leaders and experts from around the continent and beyond to discuss, innovate and collaborate on strategies to foster climate friendly, sustainable health care practices. This conference will showcase cutting edge, effective practices from the GGHH network and connect you to members who are at the forefront of implementing revolutionary projects related to green building design, renewable energy and sustainable purchasing.
It will provide a venue to teach and learn from another, to share experiences and form an African health care collective dedicated to reducing its environmental footprint while improving care and protecting public health.
Join us at the GGHH Africa Conference for an invaluable opportunity for learning, networking and collaboration to advance sustainable health care in Africa.
Reasons to attend the GGHH Africa Conference
- Share ideas and innovations with other leaders in sustainable health care
- Learn about and share best practices from hospitals around the continent and the world implementing the 10 GGHH sustainability goals.
- Discuss your challenges and work together to implement solutions
- Increase your knowledge and skills to develop sustainable health care systems
- Network with colleagues from around Africa
The GGHH Africa conference will be held at the Blue Waters Hotel, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
175 Snell Parade, Marine Parade, Durban, 4056
King Shaka Airport
The closest airport to the Durban is King Shaka Airport and it is approximately 30 minutes away from the Blue Waters Hotel.