Join Global Green and Healthy Hospitals
Joining the Global Green and Healthy Hospitals network is a fluid and easy process. Follow these steps to become a member today! Membership in GGHH is currently free of charge.
Step 1: Join GGHH by sending your letter of intent
Begin your enrollment as a member of GGHH by sending a letter of intent indicating your support for the GGHH Agenda and/or a commitment to working towards at least two of 10 GGHH Sustainability Goals (see membership categories here).
Email your completed letter (preferably as a PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com. Address your letter to: Josh Karliner, International Director of Program and Strategy, Health Care Without Harm.
To download a sample letter:
- for hospitals click here
- for health care facilities, click here
- for health systems, click here
- for health, professional and academic organizations, click here
The letter has to be signed by your organization’s director or by someone else with the authority to make a commitment to implement the GGHH Sustainability Goals.
If you are not part of an organization that can join GGHH, you can stay connected and informed by signing up to our newsletter.
Step 2: Get started! Activate your account and access resources, benefits and more!
Shortly after submitting your letter of intent to join GGHH (5-7 workdays), we will send you a letter of confirmation welcoming you to the Network along with a welcome packet. The welcome packet will guide you on activating your account and membership on GGHH Connect and how to to start taking advantage of all of the GGHH member programs and benefits. Here, you will be able to:
- Update and manage your membership information and account.
- Access GGHH member programs and benefits.
- Connect with the GGHH member community with the click of a button from anywhere in the world on the online hub for health care sustainability professionals.
- Crowd source questions about your projects and receive advice on successful implementation from members and experts near and far.
- Visit community spaces and discussion forums focused on the 10 GGHH Sustainability Goals allowing you to access people and information specific to your interests and projects
- Learn about the latest cutting edge work taking place on every continent to fuel future ideas and plans for your facility
- Inspire and educate others with your experience and expertise.
Once you’ve logged on to GGHH Connect we will ask you to fill out the your member profile with basic information related to your institution and the GGHH Agenda goals you have chosen to work on.