New GGHH Hippocrates Data Center Goes Live!
Global Green and Healthy Hospitals is proud to announce the launch of Hippocrates Data Center, the first international platform of its kind designed for the health sector to measure actions towards reducing its environmental footprint.
A new, cutting edge tool, Hippocrates puts the power of data management, goal benchmarking, and progress reporting in the hands of each member.
GGHH members will now be able to track, store, and visualize the data and progress of their sustainability programs and initiatives…all on a secure web-based platform housed on GGHH Connect.
Join our upcoming webinar to learn all about Hippocrates
Save the date!
This free, one-hour webinar will provide an overview of Hippocrates, its many features and our data forms on waste, energy and climate!
- Session 1 | November 10 at 7 am Pacific Standard Time/12 pm Buenos Aires/4 pm Central European Time/5 pm South Africa Standard Time/8.45 pm Nepal Time. Click here to register
- Session 2 | November 10 at 10 pm Pacific Time Zone (USA) and November 11 at 7 am Central European Time/ 8 am South Africa Standard Time/11.45 am Nepal Time/2 pm Philippine Time and China Time/5 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time. Click here to register
For world clock time converter, please check www.timeanddate.com
- Alejandra Livschitz: She is HCWH’s Communications Coordinator for Global Projects. Alejandra is an online communications professional based in Brussels, Belgium. With more than 10 years of experience in NGOs and communications, she has been working for Health Care Without Harm as an international communications coordinator for over 7. Alejandra has a degree in Social Sciences and Communications by the Buenos Aires University and a post graduate degree on NGO management by the San Andrés University. She is tech savvy and online communication specialist and strategist.
- Scott Slotterback: He is GGHH’s Policy Director. He came to this role in Health Care Without Harm after working for over a decade for Kaiser Permanente, one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the United States. Working for the National Facilities Services group, he led teams focused on improving the design and sustainability of over 60 major healthcare buildings. He developed and implemented sustainability strategies for the Facilities Planning group and led the transition of Kaiser Permanente’s National Sourcing Agreement program to become an innovation and market transformation based purchasing system, promoting the use of sustainable materials. He is based in the USA.
- Susan Wilburn: She is GGHH’s Sustainability Director and an occupational & environmental health specialist (fields of study: nursing, public health, epidemiology). Prior to joining Health Care Without Harm, she worked at the Department of Public Health, Environmental and Social Determinants of Health at World Health Organization headquarters in Geneva for eight years, where she coordinated the “greening hospitals” initiative, as well as the Protecting Health Workers – Preventing Needlestick Injuries project. She is based in the USA.