GGHH programs and benefits
Global Green and Healthy Hospitals offers a diverse array of programs for members to take advantage of. From cutting edge online platforms that connect you with colleagues and experts from around the globe, to educational tools and events that keep you on the pulse of the sustainable health care field, to initiatives bringing together the global health sector to address environmental and public health issues, GGHH has something to assist every member achieve their sustainability goals.
Explore each of the programs to learn more about them and how you can participate in and access them.
- The GGHH Agenda and its sustainability goals **
- Green Health Challenges (Waste, Energy and 2020 Health Care Climate Challenge **)
- Menos huella, más salud *
- GGHH Connect: an online global collaboration platform *
- Hippocrates data center *
- Webinar series
- Guidance documents for sustainability action *
* Member only benefit
** Endorsing the GGHH Agenda or joining the 2020 Challenge provides automatic membership to GGHH and access to all member benefits.