Register! Livestreaming of the Asia-Pacific Symposium on Eco-Friendly Hospitals for a Sustainable World
GGHH will be livestreaming selected sessions of the Asia-Pacific Symposium Eco-Friendly Hospitals for Sustainable World, in partnership with GGHH members, Tzu Chi International Medical Association and the Task Force on Health Promoting Hospitals and Environment.
Time and day
- San Francisco, USA: 3.30 pm – 7 pm, February 21st
- Buenos Aires, Argentina: 8.30 pm – 12 am, February 21st
- Brussels, Belgium: 12.30 am – 4 am, February 22nd
- Cape Town, South Africa: 1.30 am – 5 am, February 22nd
- Manila, Philippines: 7.30 am – 11 am, February 22nd
- Brisbane, Australia: 9.30 am – 1 pm, February 22nd
Attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation via e-mail.
Featured Topics and Speakers
- The 2015 Paris Climate Agreement and Implications for the Health SectorFiona Armstrong, Executive Director, Climate and Health Alliance (CAHA), Australia.
- Do No Harm: Roles and Responsibilities of the Health Sector in the Protection of the EnvironmentFaye V. Ferrer, Coordinator of Global Green and Healthy Hospital, Health Care WIthout Harm Asia.
- Tackling Climate Change in Tzu Chi HospitalDr. Ming-Nan Lin, Vice Superintendent of Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital, Tzu Chi Medical Foundation, Taiwan.
- Sustainabily Management: The Australia Mater Health Services ExperienceChris Hill, Director of Environmental Sustainability, Mater Health Services, Australia.
- Panel discussion
For the full agenda of the event, click here.