Solar Power: A Webinar on Renewable Energy
Organized by Health Care Without Harm – Asia, Global Green and Healthy Hospitals is pleased to present this webinar on solar power in the healthcare sector. Join us and our speakers from the United States, India and the Philippines who will share their expertise and experience on employing solar energy to power health care institutions. Learn about the logistical considerations, benefits, and opportunities to harness the power of the sun at your facility.
15 June 2017
- 11.45 am Kathmandu
- 10 am Bangkok, Jakarta
- 11 am Beijing, Manila, Singapore, Taipei
- 8 pm Seattle (June 14, 2017)
- Solar Power as a Renewable Energy Source
- Benefits of Installation of Solar Panels in Healthcare Sector
- Carol Weiss, Remote Energy, Solar Electric Instructor
- Aditya Ramji, Center for Technology and Policy and Indian Institute of Technology, Consultant
- Jose Barsaga, Philippine Heart Center, Engineer IV
- Moresa Tolibas – Reyes, Health Care Without Harm – Asia, Sustainability Officer
Participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.