Virtual training sessions | Sustainable Procurement in Health
Our members can find the recording of our latest online training sessions, Sustainable Procurement in Health, along with the presentations from our speakers on GGHH Connect.
Organized by Health Care Without Harm Global and its Global Green and Healthy Hospitals (GGHH) program, these sessions offer an introduction to our new Sustainable Procurement in Health Care Guide, a groundbreaking new document available for GGHH members that provides step-by-step guidance, tools, and resources to help your organization develop a sustainable purchasing strategy that prioritizes community and environmental health while reducing costs.
They showcase how health care organizations around the world are leveraging purchases for healthier communities and environment, with examples from organizations in Sweden, India, New Zealand, and Indonesia.
- Aakash Shrivastava | Joint Director and Head, National Centre for Disease Control, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, India
- Charlotta Brask | Director of Sustainability, Region Stockholm, Sweden
- Pankaj Bector | Procurement specialist, National Centre for Disease Control, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, India
- Hervi Nuryania Mega Reza | Operational Director of Cahaya Qalbu Clinic, Bandung District West Java, Indonesia
- Manjula Sickler | Sustainability Manager, Auckland District Health Board, New Zealand
Download the Sustainable Procurement Guide and watch the online training sessions on GGHH Connect
Not yet a GGHH member? Join our Global Green and Healthy Hospitals network for access to this webinar and our entire webinar library as well as data collection tools and guidance documents to support your organization’s transition to sustainable health care.