Webinar | Clean and Healthy Energy Choices for Health Care in Asia
Health Care Without Harm – Asia and GGHH present the upcoming webinar Clean and Healthy Energy Choices for Health Care.
Health and energy experts will present how energy choices impact people’s health, the viability of renewable energy sources, and how health care systems and facilities can take the lead in the global movement to move away from fossil fuel-based energy.
- Faye Ferrer, Global Green and Healthy Hospitals Asia Coordinator
- Dr. Renzo Guinto, Healthy Energy Initiative Campaigner
- Engr. Roberto “Obet” Verzola, Philippine Greens Founder
- Engr. Joe Barsaga, Philippine Heart Center
March 30, 2016
- 2 am: New York
- 3 am: Buenos Aires
- 8 am: Brussels
- 11:30 am: Delhi
- 11:45 am: Kathmandu
- 1:00 pm: Bangkok / Jakarta
- 2:00 pm: Manila / Beijing / Kuala Lumpur / Singapore / Taipei
- 3:00 pm: Seoul
To register, click here.