Webinar | Learn about Plastics in Healthcare
Health Care Without Harm – Asia is organizing a GGHH webinar on plastics, which represent a significant percentage of waste being generated from hospitals and health systems.
Learn about the health and environmental impacts of plastics and what health care facilities can do to minimize their use. During the webinar, a GGHH member in Indonesia will present their strategies and and experience addressing this issue.
- Abigail Aguilar; Greenpeace Southeast Asia
- Ruth Stringer; Health Care Without Harm – Global
- Mr. Agung, Dr. Sardjito General Hospital – Indonesia
- Date: April 18, 2018
- 8 am Central European and South African Standard Time
- 11.45 am Nepal Time
- 1 pm Indonesia and Thailand Time
- 2 pm Singapore, Taiwan, Philippine Time
- 3 pm Korea Time
- 4 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
To register, click here.