Webinar | Reducing UPOPs and Mercury Releases from the Health Sector in Africa
“Reducing UPOPs and Mercury Releases from the Health Sector in Africa” is a full size project, implemented by UNDP Istanbul Regional Hub (IRH) in partnership with WHO and Health Care Without Harm. It aims to implement best environmental practices and introduce non-incineration healthcare waste treatment technologies and mercury-free medical devices in four Sub-Saharan African countries (Ghana, Madagascar, Tanzania and Zambia) to reduce harmful releases from the health sector.
Join the webinar “Reducing UPOPs and Mercury Releases from the Health Sector in Africa: A report back from Ghana and Zambia” and learn about this project.
- Greenwich Mean Time (London, UK): 12 pm
- Central European Time: 1 pm
- South Africa Standard Time: 1 pm
- Philippines Time Zone: 7 pm
Duration: 1 hour
Free of charge.
- Mr. Brian Mwape Nkandu – National Project Coordinator, UNDP ZAMBIA
- Abena Dedaa Nakawa – National Project Coordinator, UNDP GHANA
Those who participate in the entire webinar will receive a Certificate of Attendance by email. When you complete the registration form, please provide your name as you would like it to appear on the Certificate of Attendance.